About One Stop
- Core Services – include FREE employability skills such as Resume Writing, Online/offline Job Search, Basic Computer Classes, Mock Interviews, GED Practice Testing, Driver License classes offered at the One Stop Resource Center Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- Training Program – One Stop assist enrolled clients with One Stop with obtaining skills/credentials/diplomas to enter the workforce, specifically tuition and short term housing.
- Employment Program – One Stop assists enrolled clients with Individual Employment Plans (IEP) which includes Short Term Pre Vocational Services, Internships and Work Experience services.
- Youth Program – One Stop assists enrolled youth clients with educational and or training services to obtain high school diploma or GED. Employment services include skills/credentials needed to enter the workforce. Additional opportunity includes Internships, Summer Employment Opportunities, College Readiness and Employability/Life Skills attainment.
- Adult Basic Education – The One Stop Division offers an ABE program that serves students ages 16 and over who are not in enrolled in school and who want to improve their basic skills in reading, writing, and math. ABE is designed to provide free educational opportunities leading to acquiring basic literacy, employment, postsecondary education, and training. ABE classes are offered with an in class session as well as online.
- GED Services – One Stop assists individuals to obtain a GED. Services include practice tests and online GED curriculum. For enrolled clients, In Class instruction and payment of fees to take the GED test is offered.