To increase employment of Indians and to eradicate employment discrimination within the Tohono O’odham Nation TERO announces position(s) available for TERO Clients to submit their interest. TERO will locate and refer qualified local Indian.
Applying for job announced:
- Must be registered with the Tohono O’odham Nation Tribal Employment Right Office.
- Client must be active with TERO
- Complete an application for employment
- Meet job qualification
Clients may submit their application as follows:
Email to email@example.com or
Hand deliver to our Office in Sells, Arizona or Glendale, Arizona or
Fax to our Office Sells Office (520) 383-2781 or Glendale Office (520) 547-8105
If not a client, we conduct Client Orientation every Wednesday
- 9:00am at TERO Office in Sells, Arizona or
- 10:00am at TERO Office Desert Diamond Casino West Valley Glendale, Arizona
Please bring the following to complete your application:
- Tribal Identification Card or Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB); Driver’s License or State Identification Card and Social Security Card.
- Any supporting information for reference: resume, reference letters, certifications, etc.
|Company||Announcement/Application||Closing Date||Time||Interview Date||Time|
|Wicked Welding & Fabrication LLC.||Click here||07/30/2021||3:00PM||TBA||TBA|