FAMILY ASSISTANCE DIVISION
- General Assistance Program provides financial assistance for basic living needs to eligible individuals and families when income and resources are insufficient to meet basic living needs.
- Burial Assistance provides burial assistance services for all eligible Tohono O’odham.
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) provides financial assistance to eligible households to meet basic energy needs (electricity, water, propane, and wood).
- Food Distribution Program provides commodity foods through a tailgate distribution system on and near reservation cities and towns for eligible individuals and families.
- Financial assistance for basic living needs
- Utility assistance (water, electric, propane, wood)
- Burial Assistance
- Food Assistance (commodity foods)
Phone Number: (520)383-6250
Beatrice Tashquinth, Program Manager Senior