- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Group Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life for Dependents
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k)/including employee/employer-contribution options.
- Career Development:
- Up to eight paid hours is provided for eligible work-related or career development courses.
- Personal Benefits:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual begins upon the first day of employment.
- The Nation observes thirteen holidays.
Applying for PositionsSubmit the following documents (Incomplete application packets will not be accepted):
- Position List form (Fill in all required information)
- Tohono O’odham Nation, Executive Branch Employment Application, with original signature.
- If claiming Indian Preference, submit a copy of your Tribal Enrollment Card
- Current Resume
- Copy of High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (you may submit an associates degree or higher in lieu of your High School Diploma or General Education Diploma)
- Copy of unofficial college transcripts, diplomas and/or certifications may be submitted to determine education and experience.
The Employment Application ProcessThe application will be reviewed to ensure all required documents are included in your packet. The application packet is screened based on the position’s minimum qualifications. If you do not qualify you will be notified. If you qualify for the position applied for, your application will be forwarded to Employment Section for review by the hiring department. Interviews are scheduled based on the hiring department’s request. For further information or if you have any questions, contact Human Resources Office at:
- 520-383-6540 (Main)
- 520-383-4676 (Fax)